"With a smaller memory footprint, Norton has finally beaten that main grumble that their software terminally slows down a system."
No longer reviewed by PC Site
Norton Antivirus 2010 is a great new edition of the traditional suite. It improves on that main grumble about Norton – the speed and power hogging nature of their software – without compromising on protection. It can be a little basic, for example the lack of firewall, but for the money this offers great protection. If you’re looking for software that will be unobtrusive while keeping your computer safe from most of the malware out there, then look no further.
Pulse updates every 5-15 minutes that protect your PC against the latest threats
- Windows XP (32-bit) Home or higher
- Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter or higher
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter or higher
- 300 MHz for Microsoft Windows XP
- 1 GHz for Microsoft Windows Vista/Microsoft Windows 7
- 256 Mb of RAM
- 300 Mb of available hard disk space
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0 or higher
Add a review of the Norton Antivirus 2012
We are currently building a list of exciting vouchers for you to choose from. While we do this, why not take a look at our expert review for the Norton Antivirus 2011 review